While prepping for Season 4 of the Love Food Podcast, I am rebroadcasting conversations on PCOS and Food Peace. Listen as Kimmie Singh and I chat with Dani Adriana, found on Instagram @IAmDaniAdriana, on her PCOS journey including weight stigma and slowing down.
This Chapter of the PCOS and Food Peace Podcast is brought to you by Julie's PCOS and Food Peace course. Get 25% off using the coupon code 'podcast' at check out. Get all the details here:
Did you enjoy the podcast? Leave us a rating, review, subscribe or share the podcast! Doing these small acts of kindness help the show grow and connect more with the concept of Food Peace.
Thank you to Theralogix, the makers of Ovasitol, for sponsoring the podcast.
- Ovasitol is an inositol supplement with a blend of myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol, in the body's optimal ratio of 40 to 1.
- Inositols are nutrients that help to decrease insulin resistance, promote menstrual regularity, restore ovulation, and balance hormone levels.
- In convenient powder form, Ovasitol can be enjoyed in your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- Available in both a canister and convenient single-serving packets, Ovasitol contains 100% pure inositols, with no additives.
- Read our blog post about what Inositols can do to help your PCOS.
- Order online today at theralogix.com. During checkout, use "PRC" code 127410for an exclusive PCOS and Food Peace Podcast discount.